Return Merchant Authorization (RMA)
All warranty RMA items shipped to WISP DRONE must be freight prepaid. WISP DRONE will pay the return freight via a service of WISP DRONES’ choice. Customer is responsible for payment of any shipping upgrades.
This warranty does not apply where:
- Product has been physically opened and/or altered
- Product has been painted
- Product has been damaged due to installation error or defects in cabling
- Product has not been maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by WISP DRONE
- Product has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, including lightning strike, misuse, negligence, or accident
- Product serial number label has been removed.
- Equipment was sold under resale agreements, i.e. Drone Kits , Drones
- Equipment was sold in DIY kits , or special builds.
Who to contact for an RMA?
There are three ways to discuss technical difficulties and request an RMA number.
- Fill out our online RMA request form at here
- Call our technical support center at 1(512) 273-3678
- Email our RMA department at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information will be required?
- Customer name and contact information
- Date of purchase
- Product Mac address or Serial number
- Problem description
- Troubleshooting steps taken
- RMA numbers may be revoked after 90 days
- WISP DRONE will carefully test and evaluate all returned products and will repair or replace defective products that are under warranty at no charge
- If the malfunction is due to a manufacturing defect, it will be repaired, tested, tuned and calibrated as necessary, with strict adherence to factory specification procedures and parts.
- If the malfunction is due to an issue not covered by warranty, a $35.00 evaluation fee will apply. For out of warranty repair charges, please see Out of Warranty Repair/Replacement section below
- When your unit is returned to you, you must restore its configuration and any applications before full use can resume
- If the product cannot be repaired, a refurbished replacement will be provided
- Repaired or replaced product will be subject to original warranty period but not less than 90 days
- Where WISP DRONE cannot duplicate the problem or condition reported, the unit will be returned to the customer at the customers cost. A “No Fault Found” fee of $35.00 may also apply.
- Warranty service turnaround times for product repairs will vary depending on component availability, RMA volumes and choice of shipping methods (see shipping below)
Out of Warranty Repair/Replacement
- Product that is out of warranty can be repaired on a fee for service basis. Service rates vary and will depend on the specific product model and prevailing component costs. Service fees plus return shipping costs must be paid in advance.
- Product left for more than 180 days without instructions will be considered abandoned and be disposed of.
- Products that are returned for RMA work should be shipped in the original package and include all items that are to be repaired
- Be sure to package the items well. Rapidus Wireless is not responsible for damage caused to the unit due to inadequate packaging
- Rapidus Wireless will not accept any packages that arrive with freight charges owing
- All returned product must reference the RMA # on the outside of the box
- A returned product without clearly marked RMA # will be refused and returned to sender
- All items must be shipped prepaid. Wisp Drone will not accept any collect packages.
- We recommend insuring your package appropriately
- WISP DRONE will not responsible for shipping damage to products during transit.
*ProMark Drones – 90 days from manufacture (DIY)
Replaced by Phantom Drone
Phantom Drones – 1 year from manufacture (DIY)
Tarot Drones – 2 year from manufacture (PR0)
Air Survey / 2 years from WISP DRONE
Air Survey 2 / 2 years from WISP DRONE
Air Survey3 / 2 years from WISP DRONE
RF Modules / Radio Cards
All radio cards carry 1 year from manufacture
Battery Packs – 1 year from manufacture